Europe Autumn 2014

When 21-23 or 23-25 Oct 2014

When Where

Where Sitges, Spain

Meet and do business with the world's premier suppliers while enjoying the sensational sun, sea and sand of Sitges at this must-attend event in the global MICE calendar.

• 2 days
  • 25 meetings
  • Hundreds of suppliers

...until the Forum starts

Buyers

Meetings

Days of meetings

Suppliers

total number of meetings

Destinations at last year's event

Sitges

With an average of 300 sunny days a year, excellent meeting facilities, unique beaches and gourmet restaurants, Sitges attracts guests from all over the globe. This Mediterranean coastal city is located in the beautiful Garraf Nature Reserve and is just a stone’s throw from Barcelona, with easy access to Barcelona El Prat international airport.

The Forum will be held at Meliá Sitges, while accommodation will be organised at the following hotels: Meliá Sitges, Dolce Sitges and Avenida Sofia Hotel & Spa. During the team-building activities and offsite dinners, attendees will have a chance to not only network but also discover more of the destination.

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

Travel expenses and accommodation are organised and covered by us, leaving you to focus solely on your business.

An efficient one-stop shop

An efficient one-stop shop

You choose who you want to meet by setting an agenda tailormade to your business needs. This ensures your time is fully optimised.

Stay ahead of the game

Stay ahead of the game

Our Forums are the best way of keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments. They are suitable for executives at all levels.

See the destination in action

See the destination in action

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you will get the chance to discover some of the world’s most relevant MICE venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers beyond the meetings floor.

Highly enjoyable format

Highly enjoyable format

Whether you're a seasoned MICE veteran or an account executive in your first agency position, our Forums are highly sociable, accessible and enjoyable. Isn't that why you chose this business?

Event details

Over four days, 50 one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings will be conducted, alongside cocktail receptions, gala dinners and networking activities. Make sure you’re part of it.

Event Itinerary

Tuesday 21st October 2014
Open

All day
Arrivals of hosted buyers & exhibitors
20:00 - 22:30
Welcome dinner
Wednesday 22nd October 2014
Open

08:15-08:45
Registration & Briefing
08:45-13:45
Meetings
13:45-14:45
Lunch
15:00-18:00
Activities
20:00-23:00
Gala Dinner
Thursday 23rd October 2014
Open

08:30-08:45
Registration
Meetings
Lunch
15:00+
Departures of option 1 buyers
All Day
Arrivals of Option 2 buyers
20:00-22:30
Welcome Dinner
Friday 24th October 2014
Open

Registration & Briefing
Meetings
Lunch
15:00-18:00
Activities
20:00-23:00
Gala Dinner
Saturday 25th October 2014
Open

Registration & Briefing
Meetings
Lunch
15:00+
Departures

"The meetings are always relevant thanks to the appointment selection software which is very precise. I wouldn't make time for any other show, for me there is only M&I Forums"

Diane Tries Eurojuris International – Belgium Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a MICE buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the European Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a meeting planner from an event agency, corporate company, association or independent organisation
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international MICE events per year in Europe or worldwide (outside your own country)
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of €500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group

Forum partners