Europe Abu Dhabi 2018 - M&I Forums

Europe Abu Dhabi 2018

Abu Dhabi, UAE

When 7-10 October 2018

When Where

European buyers meet global suppliers

After a trio of highly successful Forums in Dubai, we’re heading down the coast to the rapidly developing capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi. Join 135 European suppliers for three days of meetings, networking, and venue discovery as you discover this major cultural and commercial hub.

Buyers

Meetings

Days

Suppliers

total number of meetings

Destinations at last year's event

Abu Dhabi

With a rich cultural heritage and a focus on traditional Arabian hospitality Abu Dhabi is forging a new identity as the experience capital of the Middle East. With 160 hotels and more beginning construction all the time, the range of accommodation and meeting options is superb. The emirate is also perfectly positioned to hold vast international conventions and association events at the world-class Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.

Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi

The centrepiece of Yas Island, the glamorous Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi takes up an iconic location straddling the Yas Marina Circuit, now a stalwart on the Formula 1 calendar. As well as ten state-of-the-art meeting rooms, the jewel in Yas Viceroy’s crown is the Marina Rooftop, a unique pool deck offering panoramic views of this extraordinary city.

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

Travel expenses and accommodation are organised and covered by us, leaving you to focus solely on your business.

An efficient one-stop shop

An efficient one-stop shop

You choose who you want to meet by setting an agenda tailormade to your business needs. This ensures your time is fully optimised.

Stay ahead of the game

Stay ahead of the game

Our Forums are the best way of keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments. They are suitable for executives at all levels.

See the destination in action

See the destination in action

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you will get the chance to discover some of the world’s most relevant MICE venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers beyond the meetings floor.

Highly enjoyable format

Highly enjoyable format

Whether you're a seasoned MICE veteran or an account executive in your first agency position, our Forums are highly sociable, accessible and enjoyable. Isn't that why you chose this business?

Event details

Over three days, you’ll have 40 pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings, alongside cocktail receptions, gala dinners and networking activities.

Event Itinerary

Sunday 7th October 2018
Open

18:30
Optional site visits
19:00 – 22:00
Opening night
Monday 8th October 2018
Open

08:30 – 10:50
Prescheduled meetings
10:50 – 11:10
Tea / coffee break
11:10 – 13:10
Prescheduled meetings
13:10 – 14:00
Lunch
14:45 – 17:30
Networking activities
19:00 – 23:00
Aperitif & networking dinner
Tuesday 9th October 2018
Open

08:15 – 08:30
Briefing
08:30 – 10:50
Prescheduled meetings
Tea / coffee Break
11:10 – 13:30
Prescheduled meetings
13:30-14:30
Lunch
14:30+
Educational programme
19:00 – 23:00
Awards dinner and closing party
Wednesday 10th October 2018
Open

08:30 – 08:50
Briefing
08:50 – 10:50
Prescheduled meetings
Tea / coffee break
11:10 – 13:30
Prescheduled meetings
13:30 – 14:30
Lunch
14:35+
Departures

"I can’t wait to share everything I’ve learnt with my team. I’ve met with so many unusual and exclusive suppliers – exactly the type we need to build winning proposals for clients."

Brigitte Grenet Sembat Voyages - France Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a MICE buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the European Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a meeting planner from an event agency, corporate company, association or independent organisation
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international MICE events per year in Europe or worldwide (outside your own country)
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of €500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group

Forum partners