The Americas 2019 - M&I Forums

The Americas Chicago 2019

Chicago, USA

North & South American planners meet global suppliers

Meet, network and explore three of Chicago's premier meeting venues in the heart of the Windy City. Connect with hundreds of industry professionals in a social and meetings driven environment, discover the city's extensive event solutions and grow your portfolio of global meetings and incentive suppliers through face-to-face interactions.

Buyers

Meetings

Days

suppliers

total number of meetings

Destinations at last year's event

Chicago

Steely skyscrapers, 26 miles of uninterrupted lakefront, culinary delights and rocking festivals - the Windy City will blow you away with its understated culture. From downtown convention hotels, best-in-class corporate apartments and trendy boutique hotels, Chicago has a diverse selection of venues perfect for any event. Chicago's hotel options are experiencing an exciting boom, with new properties opening more than 3,100 additional rooms in 2017, and beyond that feature multi-level restaurants, chic event spaces and impressive amenities.

Our Host Venues

The Forum will be hosted at three different hotels, giving you an insight into some of the city's premier event venues.

The Loews Chicago Hotel

Experience Chicago from the heart of the city. The Loews Chicago Hotel, situated steps from Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile, offers guests spectacular city skyline and lake views not to mention 31,000 sq ft. of modern indoor and outdoor meeting space.

The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago

The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is home to 752 rooms and suites, a prime steak restaurant, fitness studio, and 34 event and meeting spaces ranging in size from 305 to 7,749 square feet - including the Michigan Ballroom.

InterContinental Chicago

InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile is just one block north of the Chicago River and within easy reach of restaurants, high end shopping, and the city's best attractions. With flexible meeting spaces, including the 4,100 sq ft. Avenue Ballroom, the InterContinental is ideal for events of all sizes.

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

All qualified buyers will be fully hosted by M&I Forums, including airfare, accommodations and planned activities.

An efficient one-stop shop

An efficient one-stop shop

You choose who you want to meet by setting an agenda tailormade to your business needs. This ensures your time is fully optimised.

Stay ahead of the game

Stay ahead of the game

Our Forums are the best way of keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments. They are suitable for executives at all levels.

See the destination in action

See the destination in action

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you will get the chance to discover some of the world's most relevant Meetings & Incentives venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers beyond the meetings floor.

Highly enjoyable format

Highly enjoyable format

Whether you're a seasoned Meetings & Incentives veteran or an account executive in your first agency position, our Forums are highly sociable, accessible and enjoyable. Isn't that why you chose this business?

Event details

Over three days, you'll meet the world's elite buyers during 40 one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings, cocktail receptions and networking activities. Make sure you're part of it.

Event Itinerary

Sunday 25th August 2019
Open

18:30
Optional site visits
19:00 - 22:00
Opening night
Monday 26th August 2019
Open

08:15 - 08:30
Registration and briefing
08:30 - 10:50
Prescheduled meetings
10:50 - 11:10
Refreshments
11:10 - 13:00
Prescheduled meetings
13:00 - 14:00
Lunch
14:45 - 17:30
Networking activities
19:00 - 23:00
Networking dinner
Tuesday 27th August 2019
Open

08:15 - 08:30
Briefing
08:30 - 10:55
Prescheduled meetings
10:35 - 10:55
Refreshments
10:55 - 12:30
Prescheduled meetings
12:30 - 13:30
Lunch
13:30 - 17:30
Leisure time to discover the destination
19:00 - 00:00
Awards dinner and closing party
Wednesday 28th August 2019
Open

09:00 - 10:40
Prescheduled meetings
10:40 - 11:00
Tea / coffee Break
11:00 - 13:00
Prescheduled meetings
13:00 - 14:00
Lunch
14:35+
Departures

"I had a fantastic experience at my first M&I Forum. It was really informative and I made a ton of great connections. I'm so impressed by the quality of the suppliers, the staff and the experiences that we were able to be part of. I look forward to more in the future."

Misty Macias eBay - USA Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a Meetings & Incentives buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the Americas Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a third party planner, corporate, association or independent meeting planner
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international Meetings & Incentives events per year in The Americas, Europe or worldwide
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of $500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group

Forum Partners

Global Forums Partner