M&I VIP Connect Americas 2020

M&I VIP Connect Americas 2020

Miami, USA

When MAY 3-6, 2020

When Where

Meeting Venue(s) Nobu Hotel Miami Beach

American planners meet global suppliers

The event favoured by the elite of the MICE industry is coming to the USA. Join us in Miami Beach as we introduce you to premium properties from all over the Americas while showing you wellness options that you can include in your future programmes.

You’ll choose 1-2-1 meetings from our guestlist of landmark, 5-star properties that rank amongst the top venues in their own destination, while building relationships with industry leaders, during activities and educational sessions.

Your trip to Miami will allow you to network during relationship-building wellness activities that will energise, restore, enlighten and inspire. This a new way of networking - and we want you to be part of it.

Register your interest today

Buyers

Meetings

Days

suppliers

total number of meetings

AVG. DESTINATIONS AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT

Miami, USA

Offering world-class facilities, year-round sunshine, beautiful beaches, and the newly reimagined, state-of-the-art Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC) - Miami is quite rightly one of the world's leading meeting destinations.

With over 400+ flights daily, it's easily accessible from all over the world. There's a thriving culture and dining scene, a range of exceptional meeting spaces and an endless choice of activities on offer. It's no wonder the state of Florida was voted best for meetings in North America by American Express in 2019.

Accommodation Venue(s)

Nobu Hotel Miami Beach

Winner of the prestigious `Best of Award` as voted for by Meetings Today readers, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach is one of North America's premier meeting hotels. With over 70,000 square feet of exquisite meeting space and a choice of two classic ballrooms and numerous meeting rooms, this venue can cater for events of all sizes.

Conveniently located in Miami Beach, minutes away from Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, and within easy access of Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports, our host hotel is the perfect destination for business travellers.

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

All qualified buyers are fully hosted by M&I Forums, including airfare, accommodation, transfers and planned activities.

Intimate format for senior professionals

Intimate format for senior professionals

Human sized, intimate events that enable buyers to meet and network with everyone through a shared experience.

Choose who you want to meet

Choose who you want to meet

Meet only the vetted global hotels, hotel groups, CVBs, DMCs, conference centres that you want to meet through our pre-scheduled meetings system - ensuring your time is fully optimised.

Stay ahead of the game

Stay ahead of the game

Our VIP Connect Forums are the best way of discovering unique event solutions and keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments.

See the destination in action

See the destination in action

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you'll get the chance to experience some of the world's most relevant Meetings & Incentives venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers in and outside of the meeting room.

Event details

Event Itinerary

Sunday 3rd May, 2020
Open

All day
Arrival
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Optional activities
7.00pm - 10.00pm
Welcoming dinner at Nobu Pool and Eden Roc Garden
Monday 4th May, 2020
Open

6:00am - 7:00am
Optional forum fitness
7:00am - 8:30am
Breakfast at Nobu Restaurant
9.00am - 9.30am
Registration for meetings
9.30am - 11.00am
Individual meetings
11.00am - 11.30am
Refreshments
11:30am - 1.15pm
Individual meetings
1.30pm - 2.30pm
Lunch at Nobu Restaurant
3.00pm - 5.30pm
Wellness programme
5.30pm - 19.00pm
Afternoon at leisure
19.00pm - 22:00pm
Networking Dinner
Tuesday 5th May, 2020
Open

Optional forum fitness
7:00am - 8:30am
Breakfast at Nobu Restaurant
9.00am - 9.30am
Registration for meetings
9.30am - 11.00am
Individual meetings
11.00am - 11.30am
Refreshments
11:30am - 1.15pm
Individual meetings
1.30pm - 2.30pm
Lunch at Nobu Restaurant
3.00pm - 5.30pm
Wellness programme
5.30pm - 19.00pm
Afternoon at leisure
19.00pm - 01:00am
Closing dinner at Palladium Pool
Wednesday 6th May, 2020
Open

Optional forum fitness
All day
Airport departures

"What a fantastic event! It was the perfect mix of meetings, social time and exploration of a fantastic destination. The intimate format was ideal for developing long lasting relationships that I know will be invaluable for myself and my company for years to come! Cheers!"

Kelly Gallagher Canvas Meetings & Events - USA Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a Meetings & Incentives buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the Americas Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a third party planner, corporate, association or independent meeting planner
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international Meetings & Incentives events per year in The Americas, Europe or worldwide
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of $500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group

Forum Partners