M&I Forum Americas 2020 MICE event Caribbean

M&I Americas 2020

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

When 1-4 November 2020

When Where

American planners meet European and American suppliers

More than a tradeshow, M&I Forums is the event that redefines what is possible from B2B networking in the MICE industry. We're coming to the Americas once again, this time to the Dominican Republic, and we want you to join us.

Through a dynamic programme of face-to-face meetings, immersive networking and destination discovery, you'll meet 200 global suppliers while exploring the huge MICE potential of this palm-fringed paradise. Talk business with representatives of hotels, groups, CVBs and DMCs during tailored meetings, social events, and networking activities, as we reveal the unparalleled MICE attractions of the Dominican Republic.

Buyers

Meetings

Days

suppliers

total number of meetings

AVG. DESTINATIONS AT LAST YEAR'S FORUMS

Punta Cana

From palm-fringed beach resorts to tranquil island hideaways to the vibrant town of Punta Cana, it's time the Dominican Republic's MICE credentials were unveiled. The top choice in DR, Punta Cana boasts continuous white sand beaches, and the largest selection of all-inclusive hotels. A total of 35,000 rooms, coupled with a wide-range of sea and safari excursions, plus the largest convention centre in the country, make this region ideal for medium and large events.

Our Host Venue

Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort

The event will be held in Punta Cana at the Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, a Caribbean all-inclusive resort that delivers on all MICE expectations. Fine sandy beaches, lush exotic gardens, and plenty of dining and relaxing options make this this a perfect base for exploring the wonders of the destination.

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

All qualified buyers will be fully hosted by M&I Forums, including airfare, accommodations and planned activities.

An efficient one-stop shop

An efficient one-stop shop

You choose who you want to meet by setting an agenda tailormade to your business needs. This ensures your time is fully optimised.

Stay ahead of the game

Stay ahead of the game

Our Forums are the best way of keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments. They are suitable for executives at all levels.

See the destination in action

See the destination in action

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you will get the chance to discover some of the world's most relevant Meetings & Incentives venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers beyond the meetings floor.

Highly enjoyable format

Highly enjoyable format

Whether you're a seasoned Meetings & Incentives veteran or an account executive in your first agency position, our Forums are highly sociable, accessible and enjoyable. Isn't that why you chose this business?

Event details

Over three days, you'll meet the world's elite buyers during 40 one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings, social dinners and networking activities. Make sure you're part of it.

Event Itinerary

Sunday 1 November 2020
Open

06:30pm
Optional site visits
07:00pm - 10:00pm
Opening night dinner
Monday 2 November 2020
Open

08:15am - 08:30am
Registration and briefing
08:30am - 10:50am
Pre-scheduled meetings
10:50am - 11:10am
Refreshments
11:10am - 01:10pm
Pre-scheduled meetings
01:10pm - 02:00pm
Lunch
02:45pm - 05:30pm
Networking activities
07:00pm - 11:00pm
Networking dinner
Tuesday 3 November 2020
Open

08:30am - 10:50am
Pre-scheduled meetings
Refreshments
11:10am - 01:30pm
Pre-scheduled meetings
01:30pm - 02:30pm
Lunch
02:30pm - 05:30pm
Leisure time / Educational Programme
07:00pm - 11:00pm
Awards dinner and closing party
Wednesday 4 November 2020
Open

08:50am - 10:50am
Pre-scheduled meetings
Refreshments
11:10am - 01:30pm
Pre-scheduled meetings
01:30pm - 02:30pm
Lunch
02:35pm+
Departures

"I had a fantastic experience during my first M&I Forum. Not only did I make a ton of great connections, but I also hugely enjoyed the experiences and social activities."

Misty Macias eBay for Business - USA Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a Meetings & Incentives buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the Americas Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a third party planner, corporate, association or independent meeting planner
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international Meetings & Incentives events per year in The Americas, Europe or worldwide
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of $500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group

Forum Partners