m&i VIP Connect Europe 2020

m&i VIP Connect Europe 2020

Kitzbühel, Austria

WhenNO LONGER OPERATING

When Where

meeting venue(s) K3 KitzKongress

UK & German-speaking buyers meet global suppliers

Exclusive, non-traditional Forums for a select group of top industry leaders, this is a new space for buyers and suppliers to meet amidst an intimate programme of 1-2-1 meetings, in-depth peer-to-peer networking and immersive lifestyle experiences.

Join us in Kitzbühel as we introduce you to premium European properties while experiencing the MICE credentials of this sublime destination. This is the best of the Alps, offering world-class activities all-year-round such as skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking and more - giving attendees an enjoyable, healthy and productive way to do business.

You'll choose 1-2-1 meetings from our guestlist of landmark, 5-star properties that rank amongst the top echelon of venues in their own destination, while building relationships with industry leaders during activities and educational sessions.

Register your interest today.

Buyers

Meetings

Days

suppliers

total number of meetings

DESTINATIONS AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT

Kitzbühel, Austria

Home to premium congress centres, hotels, restaurants - and of course 179 km of perfectly groomed slopes - Kitzbühel is the ideal location for incentive trips and meetings that require fresh perspectives and creative thinking at any time of the year. Situated in Western Austria in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps, this Austrian town is within easy reach of three international airports and enjoys convenient direct train links with Innsbruck airport. Alternatively, the resort is less than 2 hours' drive from Salzburg (80km), Innsbruck (95km) or Munich (125km) away.

Accommodation Venue(s)

Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort

Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort is located a 5-minute walk from the centre of Kitzbühel and our conference venue, K3 Kitzcongress. This 4-star design hotel has 168 guest rooms, a 600 m2 spa area with an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, as well as a state-of-the-art conference centre capable of hosting 250 delegates - ideal for small to medium MICE events

Hosted Buyer Package

Fully hosted package

Fully hosted package

All qualified buyers will be fully hosted by m&i Forums, including airfare, accommodation, transfers and planned activities.

An efficient one-stop shop

Intimate format for senior professionals

Human sized, intimate events that enable buyers to meet and network with everyone through a shared experience.

Stay ahead of the game

Choose who you want to meet

Meet only the vetted global hotels, hotel groups, CVBs, DMCs, conference centres that you want to meet through our pre-scheduled meetings system - ensuring your time is fully optimised.

See the destination in action

Stay ahead of the game

Our VIP Connect Forums are the best way of discovering unique event solutions and keeping up-to-date with the latest destination trends and developments.

Through site inspections and social events in our partner properties, you'll get the chance to experience some of the world's most relevant Meetings & Incentives venues, hotels and leisure options of the moment.

Network with your peers

Network with your peers

From teambuilding activities to social events, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with suppliers and your peers in and outside of the meeting room.

"I am sincerely thinking about not going to the IMEX next year and coming to another m&i Forum - it is much more efficient and time saving."

Betty Meyer F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG - Switzerland Read more

I would like to attend. What do I do next?

To attend Meeting & Incentive Forums as a Meetings & Incentives buyer you need to:

1. Sign up
  2. After we receive your sign up form we will get in touch with you and send you a registration form

Do I qualify?

To qualify for attendance at the European Forums you must meet the following criteria:

• Be a meeting planner from an event agency, corporate company, association or independent organisation
  • Organise a minimum of 5 international MICE events per year in Europe or worldwide (outside your own country)
  • Be responsible for and/or the main influencer for booking venues for your events
  • Ideally have an international events budget in excess of & €500k
  • Organise meetings, conferences, incentive travel, product launches, exhibitions or corporate hospitality programmes for a minimum of 30 guests per group