m&i VIP Connect Europe 2020

Kitzbühel, Austria

WhenNO LONGER OPERATING

When Where

meeting venue(s) K3 KitzKongress

UK & German-speaking buyers meet global suppliers

Exclusive, non-traditional Forums for a select group of top industry leaders, this is a new space for buyers and suppliers to meet amidst an intimate themed programme of 1-2-1 meetings and in-depth peer-to-peer networking.

Join us as we return to the glorious Alpine destination of Kitzbühel to introduce you to the high-spending senior decision-makers who rarely attend large trade shows. Meet the highly influential buyers with real purchasing power at m&i VIP Connect Europe.

Our guestlist includes account directors, operations managers and directors, procurement managers, business owners, corporate and association buyers with budget authority.

Register your interest today.

Buyers

Meetings

Days

suppliers

total number of meetings

DESTINATIONS AT LAST YEAR'S EVENT

Kitzbühel, Austria

Home to premium congress centres, hotels, restaurants - and of course 179 km of perfectly groomed slopes - it's no wonder our buyer network are desperate to discover Kitzbühel next spring. Growing in popularity as an-year-round MICE destination for small to medium sized events, this Austrian town is within easy reach of three international airports and enjoys convenient direct train links with Innsbruck airport. Alternatively, the resort is less than 2 hours' drive from Salzburg (80km), Innsbruck (95km) or Munich (125km) away.

Accommodation Venue(s)

Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort

Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort is located a 5-minute walk from the centre of Kitzbühel and our conference venue, K3 Kitzcongress. This 4-star design hotel has 168 guest rooms, a 600 m2 spa area with an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, as well as a state-of-the-art conference centre capable of hosting 250 delegates - ideal for small to medium MICE events

"The event was really well organised, with m&i staff hands on deck at all times. The number of meetings is great and allows for a mix of RFPs and pipeline opportunities. I really enjoyed being able to represent the whole brand and meet people interested in all sorts of destinations."

Guilherme Pinto ME London, UK Read more
When

NO LONGER OPERATING

Where

Kitzbühel, Austria

How much

£5,425 / $6,500

Book more, pay less:

You can save a great deal when you book more than one Forum.

Thinking about bringing a colleague? Want to share a table?

See pricing